Does your IT environment require multiple service providers for networks, servers and applications? Can you effectively coordinate multiple IT service providers across organizational towers and processes?
Several factors are changing the way you manage and deliver cross-functional services:
- Emergence of new and evolving technologies increases IT complexity
- Expansion of internal and third-party service providers
- Introduction of personal and mobile devices, software, and improved operating systems requires additional services and support
Organizing the activities of third-party and internal service providers doesn’t have to be a painstaking process. But without a plan for providing comprehensive cross-functional services, a lack of communication and coordination between IT service providers can lead to business disruptions, increased service costs, service gaps and frustrated employees.
By coordinating service provider activities with a solution that aggregates your services and brings an overarching business process alignment to all business units, you can make sure that everyone is working together.
It is not a simple task — but we can help.
CompuCom Integrated Infrastructure Management helps organizations effectively coordinate and synchronize multiple IT service providers and retained IT teams across organizations’ boundaries and processes to maintain alignment. Specific capabilities include:
- Service & Configuration Knowledge: A virtual inventory of devices, relationships, dependencies, and related service and support knowledge that we can push to internal, third-party, and customer resources as required to streamline implementation and speed time to resolution
- Service Catalog: A catalog that blends product, service, and business-process listings along with associated SLAs, response times, and costs, enabling you to make informed decisions about the products and services you wish to acquire
- ITIL Lifecycle Processes: Advanced, ongoing service management processes for major incident, change, release, service catalog, and configuration management with a holistic and logical view that enables us to mitigate conflicts
- B2B Data Interchanges: Application of standard Web services and message structures to accommodate near-real-time data interchange between your systems and third-party and CompuCom systems, helping us maintain a standardized, horizontal view of your environment and associated processes and services
By using our Integrated Infrastructure Management Services, your organization can benefit from:
Improved Service Quality and Satisfaction
- Applies best-in-class internal business processes for secure and efficient operations
- Provides thorough and sound advice to enable prudent decisions
- Clearly defines all critical IT life cycle and service management functions and processes, roles and responsibilities, touch points and measurements between the client and CompuCom
Enhanced Service Cost Management
- Reduces the number of calls to the service desk by proactively identifying and eliminating the source of service disruptions
- Utilizes capacity management to provide the right resources, in the right place, at the right time, without additional costs
Increased Service Availability
- Drives uptime and availability and enhances support and restore activities by providing a holistic view of assets and their relationships and dependencies
- Connects users with the information they need through knowledge management
Building Blocks for Transformation
- Maintains virtual inventories of devices, their relationships and dependencies, as well as related documentation and support information within a configuration management system (CMS)
- Presents entry points into mature and established ITIL lifecycle services, including incident management, problem management, knowledge management, continual service improvement and capacity management
- Enables integration with B2B data interchanges via standard web services and message structures avoiding the need for direct API between target systems
Learn how organizations just like yours are implementing integrated infrastructure management services to better coordinate their IT environment.