We Deliver Benefits that Matter
CompuCom offers a generous DayOneSM benefits package to full time employees that take effect starting with their first day of employment. One of our core values is WIN/WIN. You get value and protection, we get great associates. One way we demonstrate this value is by giving you a way to protect yourself and those you care about with a full range of valuable benefits.
We work to continually improve the quality of the comprehensive benefits we offer. We tailor choices to fit the budgets, needs, and lifestyles of our employees. Our diverse team also enjoys a variety of discount purchasing programs including computer equipment, auto and homeowners insurance, and mortgage lending.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage - We see business as a win/win proposition. In return for your hard work, the company provides health coverage to help offset the high cost of health care. Good coverage means you’ll have protection if you get sick or hurt so you can focus on your life and your work.
- Flexible Spending Account - We offer three Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) to help you save money on healthcare, dependent care and commuter expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program - Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential, professional short-term counseling to help associates in resolving difficult problems. It is available at no cost to all associates and anyone significant in their life.
- Financial Protection - We value integrity—and that means following through on promises. We know you have people who depend on you to provide for them. But what would happen if you became disabled, were severely injured in an accident, or died? CompuCom offers a number of benefit plans that include Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage, Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
- Planning for the Future - We help you plan for the future with a 401(k) Matched Savings Plan. As a CompuCom associate, you are immediately eligible to participate in this plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Our Tuition Reimbursement Program encourages associates to take graduate and undergraduate classes that help them in their current role or prepare for a role they could reasonably expect to hold in the future at CompuCom. Full-time associates with at least one year of service are eligible for this benefit.
- Other Great Benefits - We also offers other perks to help you save money and make other areas of your life a little bit easier. It’s just another way to reward you for the hard work you do and make it easier for you to do your best every day. These other benefits includes; Adoption Assistance, Associate Discounts, Credit Union, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Travel Assistance Program, SafetyNets: Legal Access Plan, Identity Theft Protection and Consult A Doctor.
Investment in our Contract Associates' Future
We provide our IT Workforce Solution contract associates with an annual educational allowance to boost their performance and enhance their marketable skills. Consultants can apply their educational allowance toward the training programs of their choice, including books, seminars, on-line training, and college tuition. We provide access to the SkillSoft training library, which contains more than 5,000 courses on today's latest technologies and business skills. We also reimburse associates for certifications they obtain while employed with us.