Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Services (ADS) provides a robust platform for security and access management for enterprises and companies of all sizes. Integrated with Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory gives you out-of-the-box functionality needed to centrally configure and administer system, user, and application settings.
At the root of success for the deployment and management of Microsoft productivity and end-user tools is Active Directory. Whether you’re looking to more effectively manage end user devices, roll out new products like Microsoft Office 365, or move users to the cloud, you’re going to need to consolidate and optimize your Active Directory infrastructure. CompuCom offers a number of enablement services to help you overcome the key challenges surrounding Active Directory.
CompuCom’s Microsoft-certified consultants have extensive experience troubleshooting Active Directory–related issues, such as replication problems and multi-domain partition configurations, and helping clients consolidate existing domains and integrate with other systems.
- Active Directory design and design verification services
- Validate Active Directory naming standards, hierarchical model, management structure, utilization of group policy objects, and security and auditing definitions
- Optimize network infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, and WINS) to correctly handle internal, external, and remote users
- Verify Active Directory replication health
- Ensure cross-domain/cross-forest access
- Set up and verify trust
- Create security group and access permissions
- Active Directory consolidations
- Active Directory migration services (Windows NT, 2000, 2003, and Novell)
- Integration and coexistence with Unix/Novell
- Group policy configuration
- Cloud enablement services and federation
- Assistance with Active Directory–aware application deployments
- Office 365