Virtualization has revolutionized the economics of data center and enterprise infrastructure management. Today, virtualization is redefining how critical information services are pushed to end-points. It promises to significantly enhance workforce productivity by:
- Centralizing the management of end-user applications – all end-points can be updated and upgraded with a click of a button
- Removing inefficiencies associated with supporting multiple desktop images
- Introducing more opportunities to automate desktop and application support
CompuCom has been on the forefront of virtualization since its inception. With more than 20 years of managing desktops and 10 years of virtualization experience, we have the intellectual firepower and real-world experience to guide your enterprise’s virtualization initiatives from beginning to end.
Our consultants will help your enterprise leverage all of the competitive advantages that desktop and application virtualization has to offer. We work with you to:
- Manage Costs - optimize operational investments and extend the desktop refresh lifecycle
- Improve Business Alignment - quickly respond to desktop changes and put processes in place to easily deploy software and upgrades
- Increase Innovation - provide integration with emerging technologies (such as tablets) and create more flexible work environments
- Improve Business Continuity - data and applications remain in the data center; guaranteeing that desktop data is automatically backed up and reducing exposure to theft
Desktop & Application Virtualization services leverage our Integrated Infrastructure Management (IIM®) framework to deliver technology and process transformation and improvements in IT infrastructure maturity to support your business goals.
Learn how organizations just like yours are working with us to reduce costs and achieve business objectives.