Moving to Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 is not just another operating system migration. It can act as a catalyst to genuinely new and better ways of working. CompuCom has depth in migration skills and experience. Our clients leverage our experience and technical skills to manage complex deployments with minimal impact to their day-to-day business.
CompuCom has been helping clients of all sizes successfully migrate to and deploy new versions of Windows, from NT to Windows 10, for more than 28 years. Here are a few of the reasons why clients across North America are choosing CompuCom to help them Get Started with Windows desktop migrations:
- Configuration and Image Management Expertise – We have been operating our own configuration and deployment center since 1987, and we are widely recognized as the industry leader for desktop management and configuration.
- Experience – We have more than 4 million desktops under management within our managed services organization. This provides us with a real-world perspective on the types of challenges organizations face in the desktop management space.
- Comprehensive Support – CompuCom supports the entire desktop life cycle, from acquisition to image creation and certification, asset management, delivery and installation, and helpdesk and ongoing deskside support. This uniquely positions us to help clients reduce complexity and costs.
- National Delivery Capabilities – We have more than 300 accredited Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers who hold MCP qualifications in all ranges of Microsoft technologies, including Windows 7/8/10, Office, Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint and many others.
- MDOP Leadership – Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) provides our clients with alternative approaches to dealing with compatibility issues with Windows 7/8/10.
- Single Point of Contact – Many of the important features of Windows 7/8/10 require key skills and knowledge in multiple disciplines. These include Windows Server, Security, Networking, Active Directory and Group Policy. CompuCom has mature practices in each of these areas and can work with clients to reduce the number of different vendors involved, thus reducing cost, complexity and the “finger pointing” that can occur in complex multipartner engagements.
- In-depth Relationships with Other Manufacturers – CompuCom helps clients source and integrate products from other technology providers including HP, Dell, Lenovo and Samsung. This makes working with CompuCom seamless and cost effective.
Benefits of Working with CompuCom:
- Lower Cost – We decrease costs by providing needed, qualified experts who leverage proven methodologies and tools to perform an efficient migration.
- Predictability – Our proven processes allow precise planning of the hardware, software and services needed to ensure a successful on-time and in-budget project.
- Speed – CompuCom has the resources to handle large and small projects alike; with experts across North America, we can help you whether you have one location or hundreds.
- Flexibility – Our solutions are tailored to meet your requirements and time frames. You get the help and resources you need, where and when needed.
- Proven Process – CompuCom has more than 25 years in the desktop management space and has helped hundreds of clients plan and execute successful migrations. We bring these case-proven techniques to each new engagement.