Server blocks powered by latest Intel processors
Server blocks at the heart of the FX converged architecture are powered by the latest Intel® Xeon® processors. They include:
- FC430: 2-socket, quarter-width 1U high-density server block with optional InfiniBand configuration
- FC630: 2-socket, half-width 1U workhorse server block ideal for a wide variety of business applications
- FC830: Powerful 4-socket, full-width 1U server block for mid-size and enterprise data centers
- FM120x4: Half-width 1U sled housing up to four separate Intel® Atom® powered single-socket microservers offers up to 16 microservers per 2U (FX2 chassis).
- The latest FX module releases include the FD332 storage module, and FC830 and FC430 servers.