The State of Cybersecurity Today
Live Webinar: Tuesday, January 24, 2017: 2:00p.m. ET
Security analysts depend on a broad scope of information to confirm their defenses are identifying and assembling indicators of compromise. But your cyber-adversaries are also information-dependent and, frequently, information-rich. Circumventing defenses, evading detection, compromising systems and perpetuating data breaches are happening far too often. With the stakes this high, you need to know whether your security organization is winning the battle.
We invite you to join us for the Cybersecurity Audience-Directed Webinar with Frost & Sullivan. Cybersecurity leaders like you will have the opportunity to ask questions of a Frost & Sullivan analyst, who will provide perspective centered on how to elevate your organization's risk management capabilities.
The content will be audience-driven, so please send us your questions, comments and cybersecurity recommendations in advance. The more we receive, the more engaging our time together will be at the webinar.
Here are sample topics for inspiration:
- Best practices in information gathering, filtering and correlating along with incident response
- Challenges to overcome in terms of people, processes and technologies
- Division of labor — what works and what doesn't
- How to gain the support of colleagues in IT and network administration in advocating for enhanced cybersecurity operations
- Whether beneficial change can truly happen incrementally or a major overhaul is security operations is required
- How to make end users part of the solution
- How you, the "buck stops here" cybersecurity leader, can define success
In the weeks following the session, all attendees will receive a white-paper briefing capturing core points from the webinar.